Saturday 1 March 2008

The Oscars Post I Promised

All in all, I have to say I was not impressed by celebs' gowns at this year's Oscars.

Renee Zellweger looked...sadly disheveled.



I really liked Hilary Swank's and Penelope Cruz's dresses: I guess you can't go wrong with black and feathers!


Ellen Page looked absolutely beautiful and youthful, but her dress made her look as broad-shouldered as a linebacker, and we all know that she's certainly NOT.


And to be true to my own self, as the saying goes, I just have to include a little "drool-worthy" section:

Josh Brolin - I never really thought he was good-looking until I saw No Country, but now I am officially jealous of Diane Lane (like I wasn't already for her roles in Unfaithful and Under the Tuscan Sun).


And Javier Bardem...mmm. Let's just leave that topic alone now -- gotta keep it PG here.


Marion Cotillard's fish-like dress was certainly interesting, but her acceptance speech was sweetly endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment