Thursday 6 March 2008

Let Me Throw a Cabbage At Your Head

Ah, yes the impending holiday where drunk people throw cabbages at other drunk people is fast approaching. Somehow I've never quite gotten into this holiday. Maybe it was all those bruises from being pinched for going sans green or the freaking hurling of vegetables that made it not appealing or maybe it's the green beer. Anywho despite all my reservations I did dapper myself up in a green gown just for you guys. =-)~

Vintage Clothing Reproductions does an Ode to Bob Mackie

Info beyond the 'read more' button.

Vintage Clothing Reproductions
is offering this gorgeous dress- Bob Mackie Inspired Evening Gown, c.1980's -reg. $200- $0 (Zebranky 91,136,30). It's going to be up for a limited time as Skye changes her sample freebie outfits frequently.

At Kiss- Hair for Men and Women
(Jeolla 214,69,68) you will find 4 $5 newbie packs of hair for Men and 4 for Women. Each pack comes with a mix of 5 hair colors. Hair at Kiss is $200/6 color pack, $1900/fat pack, and demos are $1. There is also a small selection of hair for female child avatars. I'm wearing the Coined style in most of the photos (the exception is the insert where I'm trying to show the jewelry) and when I picked it out I was thinking big 80's hair, but I have to say that the style is exceptionally more Angie Dickinson sex kitten.

The offer of the week at SKGShoes is a $5 pair of sculptie heels in jade. In addition there are 6 $1 shoes here: 3-white & 3-blue. (Aloha Business Park 167,203,22)

The skin is available at Char's SHOP (uemachi 37,110,29). You'll find not only the skin I'm wearing but a toal of 5 skins, 3 shapes, and a mani/pedi set ($0) among a number of well priced animated objects. You might want to explore this sim because there are tons of goodies on this sim not only for female avs, but also male avs.

When I took a look around Uemachi and happened into Yoona Mayo's Jewelry shop (Uemachi 14, 136, 29) I couldn't leave it out of this post. Yoona offered four $0 pieces - 2 earrings, 1-necklace, & 1- female hair. All of her jewerly is really reasonably priced with sets at $50 and earrings as low as $15. She also has hair for $40, but in a very limited color selection.

And really the gang at slfreestyles is doing such a great job on showing St. Patty's day goodness that I think I can slack off a bit. hee hee So check out their blog here.

Oh and all the pictures were taken at this place (not sure of the name - Uemachi 116,242,29).

No comments:

Post a Comment