Saturday 9 February 2008

Seasons

When I logged in tonight I was happy to find a little note from Chica Indigo about her new shop Seasons (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lythria/21/86/81). She included a nice little notecard with information I was free to share on the blog; here is an excerpt:

...the Akemi II traditional Kimono, which is the Seasons opening gift (1L) and you and your readers can find over a table at my store. The other is the Sakura Traditional Kimono, that you can find on a great gift hunt that will start today February 8th at Kaizen mini mall, where my store SEASONS is located (info and LM below). All clothes are on sale (everything below 150L) for the opening and the inventory is growing each day so I hope to see you guys there.

You can also share with everybody in your blog the info about Kaizens Chinese New Year Hunt (more info below), where we have 20 Year of the Rat ornaments (I made 5 of those with great stuff inside including a kimono, jewerly and other fun stuff).


Now I wasn't able to find all 20 rats ($1 each), but here's a picture of some of the things I did find. The leopard unisex skin was part of the hunt. The rest of the looks are worn with hair and skin from the Amorepacific sim.

Seasons

Hope you get a chance to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment