Wednesday 9 January 2008

Too Faced All Around!!!





This M Carter T shirt comes in Mauve as well, And is a complete look that goes along with the Too Faced girl on the go and in the Know!!!


I'm gonna be a virtual Too Faced pimptress all week on my blog!!! I adore Too Faced,I enjoy picking out from their array of color palettes and pretty casings...When I put it on between the advertising campaigns and packaging I feel like some super bad girly girl. In celebration of all this I want to introduce you all to little bit of my friend Scott Nathan the rock star photographer behind the genius!!!

-How did you get involved with Too Faced?

I was introduced to them via a mutual friend named Sarah Heath. She's the veteran marketing wizard behind such brands as Urban Decay, Hard Candy & Smashbox cosmetics.

-Do you come up with the concept of the shoot all on your own,do they leave most of the creative work to the genius behind the camera,or is it all very much a collaborative effort?

As they say,"It takes a village" to make a great conceptual photograph. The entire crew and post production team are every bit as crucial as the creative itself.

I'm big on research and encourage everyone involved to bring scrap to the table. That is, we all show up at creative meetings with inspirations of all kinds. Magazine pages old & new. Paintings, drawings, ads. Some might have nothing to do with it but a lighting look. Another, a piece of furniture. And via these sometimes hundreds of images, we begin to shape a campaign.

-Who is the Too Faced girl?

The Too Faced logo is a character called "Envy" created by Too Faced Cosmetics Founder Jerrod Blandino. To me, she is the woman that all girls want to be, and all guys want to be with. She's strong, whip smart, independent and stylish. A kind of Bond girl meets Madonna I suppose.

-Are you the one in charge of casting the Too Faced models?

While I'm a definite part of the process, it is, however a group decision between the marketing team, myself and the CEO Jerrod Blandino.

-Give us a little history on you and Two Faced, how did you meet and end up landing such a great opportunity to shoot their advertisements which are nothing short of artistic beauty across a page with a cameo on top.

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to me to hear. I was fortunate to have met them through Sarah Heath whom I mentioned above.

-Would you like to tell us just a little bit about the new campaign or is it top secret stuff?

You'll have to wait & see!
Thanks once again...
SMN

Too faced Diamond Gloss 14.00

Too faced Magic Wand Foundation 32.50



I can't believe this Glamor to Go palette is only 18.50!!!

Get it all here for the look above and more!!! There is also a special of 3 free samples with every order at check out
Enter the world of Beauty at Makeup.com Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment