Wednesday 2 January 2008

The Day After THE DAY

Oh yes, I always survive the 1st of the year. This year in spite of appearances I'm dressed to the nines. Just don't look too close at my face!
Happy Freaking Excuse the Puke New Year
[The look: Nicky Ree (*NR* Satin Shine Pink) Dress $0, Pink off the shoulder boa was a group special from Callie Cline, but if you're looking for a boa-Crushed Velvet Main Store has a box of 6 boas including pink $0 (also cinderella, jasmine, fairy, birthday box, hozo the clown, trash can, minnie mouse, mikey mouse, teacup, barrel, mime with skin, hampburger and lucile ball costumes all $0), feather collar from Mask & Feathers (neck hugger recolored to gray- 8 additional freebies here ) $ 0, 2008 headband from Rose Petal Creations $0, skin-:Saliva Demo3 (knock-out) skin from Non-Standard $0]

So, I rolled out of bed (thanks to my rl neighbors) at 3 a.m. and chose a couple of looks to share with you on my birthday since sl is shutting me out for anyone's guess how long.
firefly dress_1
[Digital Dragon Designs has freebie skin only for one more day! $0, Dresses from Fireflies Boutique $1 each, Elite Bob from Hair Solutions $1, shoes from Aphrodite Outlanders group which she invited people to join ;), fan (Signs of Winter Kanji Fan by Orchid Dreams) is weekly gift (subject to change) Orchid Dreams $1]

firefly dress_2
(For this look I used the above skin, shoe, hair, and the dress is from Fireflies + necklace from Shiny Things and earrings from Miriel both available at the Gnubie Store for $1)

And since it's my Birthday I decided to do something special! Here's a look for under $100. Hope you enjoy.
Orchid Dreams- Under $100 look
[Night Bloom dress $10 from Orchid Dreams, Shoes (ketty) from Sugar Cube $0, skin from *CRB designs* $8 for fat pack, Steamstress #3 hair $75 from the Steamstress)

Happy Unbirthday to the rest of you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment