Thursday 15 November 2007

Patricia's Barbie Extravaganza!!!



I had sooo much fun at this extravaganza,hanging out with all these fashionistas and truly outrageous draq queens and fashion editors. MAO PR really knows how to throw one ultra party!!! This Pink haired beauty is a new member to the Pat Field family she works in sales and is extremely charming,plus she wear my jewelry I design so you know I like her even more! As I walked in on the pink carpet and past the pink velvet ropes the next to the photo of the mannequin.
first thing to catch my pretty little eyes was a huge pink buffet set up Marie Antoinette style. Pink M&M's,marshmallows dipped in pink white chocolate, pink coconut cakes and strawberries stuffed with thick whipped cream while pink jelly bean spilled out of gorgeous glasses on the side!!! When I wasn't talking to anyone I was standing around stuffing my face with all these treats,or hanging around the bar while Ken was serving drinks to the crowd. My girl Ayumie styled their hair to like a Ken doll!!! The clothing,jewelry and accessories are pop culture at its best. I'm definite getting a t shirt that screams "BARBIE,I want my Dream House" thats hot stuff! I've also got my eye on some plastic bracelets with Barbie's silhouette printed around. The display box was spectacular in every sense of the fashion dictionary word. It was exciting to see all the mannequins decked out in the clothing. Pat has the most sexiest models and her in house decorator Arty has window and store decorating down to an art for like many years now. Everything does is done well. He's even responsible for decorating Patricia's posh club like apartment...Well now its time for a little name dropping photo ops so I hope this serves as a fun filled piece of possibly the party of the year! First we have picture of Arty,Ayumie,Momo and I Kristen May at the beginning of the party before it got packed like a mad house. There was also my fave costume designing couple Phillipe and David Blond. As usual Phillipe was decked out like a Barbie Doll princess in designer 5 inch heels. Everyones favorite fashion dandy photographer Patrick McDonald posed next to my girl Ayumie. He's such a sweet guy,a total icon and one of MAO MAG's contributing writers.And I know everyone wants to see a picture of this months Paris Vogue cover model Andre J. After all whats a party without night life's biggest party queen and his personal designer Marco. The rest of the pictures I am posting are other employees to the House of Field, Julie in her red pleated Betsey Johnson gown,Verushka showing of a Barbie T-shirt and a couple of Ken dolls serving drinks at the bar for the crowd...

For more of this you can read about it from me at www.fashionindie.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment